Laser Hair Removal
LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT
Right now get 3 small, 2 medium, or 1 large area treated for only $99 (Limited Time Offer)
Laser Hair Removal
Wave farewell to razors and embrace the ultimate solution for hair-free skin. Experience the thrilling world of Laser Hair Removal, a wildly popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment that has captured the hearts of both men and women. This revolutionary technique is not only incredibly convenient but also a long-term investment that will save you precious time and money.
Prepare to be dazzled by the power of laser technology, harnessed through a Health Canada-approved medical laser. Its magic lies in the principle of light, which seeks out and absorbs the pigment (melanin) within your hair follicles, leaving them damaged and incapable of regrowth.
With every laser session, you bid adieu to the tiresome routine of shaving and waxing. Say hello to a life of effortless beauty and bare skin.
Laser hair removal is a cosmetic procedure that uses laser technology to target and damage hair follicles, resulting in long-term hair reduction. It is a popular method for achieving smooth and hair-free skin. Here are the areas that can be treated with laser hair removal:
Face: Laser hair removal can be performed on various facial areas, including the upper lip, chin, jawline, sideburns, nose, cheeks, ears, and eyebrows.
Upper Body: Laser hair removal is suitable for removing unwanted hair on the neck, shoulders, back, chest, belly line, arms, armpits, hands, and fingers.
Lower Extremity: The laser can effectively treat the bikini area (including the bikini line, extended bikini line, Brazilian, and inner buttocks), buttocks, legs, knees, feet, and toes.
It’s important to note that laser hair removal should not be performed on or around the eyelids or the area around the eyes. Additionally, while laser hair removal can be effective for a wide range of skin and hair types, the best results are typically achieved in individuals with light skin and dark hair due to the traditional laser’s targeting of melanin.
The number of sessions needed to achieve hair-free bliss may vary, driven by the awe-inspiring factors of your unique journey. Your hair growth cycle, skin type, hair color, and treatment area all contribute to this thrilling odyssey. Typically, a heroic treatment plan consists of six to eight sessions, spaced apart like the beats of a heart, spanning four to six weeks. And the rewards? Immeasurable.
But the voyage doesn’t end there. Maintenance treatments, like enchanting rituals, may be required twice a year to ensure everlasting results. These sacred moments will safeguard your newfound beauty and keep the forces of hair growth at bay. The precise number of sessions required for your personal triumph shall be revealed during a consultation with a visionary cosmetic practitioner.
Almost any part of the body can be treated with a few exceptions. Laser Hair removal is not recommended for inside the ears, inside the nose and eyebrows. These areas are considered unsafe to be treated with Laser.
- Before your Treatment we will perform a detailed consultation to assess whether you’re a candidate and the option best suited for you. We highly recommend you disclosing your medical and medication details with us at this time.
- Avoid using skin care products that will make the skin more sensitive, some of these includes, retinoids, retinols, Vitamin A, salicylic acid and Hydroquinone.
- We also ask that you do not wax, pluck or perform any other depilatory treatments for at least 2 weeks before your scheduled treatment. This allows the hair follicle to remain intact for the procedure. You should also avoid tanning beds/ tanning due to the fact that the Harmony Laser from Alma uses light energy and a tanned/pigmented skin will have adverse effects at time of your Hair removal session.
During Your Laser Hair Removal Treatment, our trained Medical Aesthetician will clean and prep the area to be treated. You will be given protective eye wear and an ultrasound gel will be applied to the area. Next the laser will be glided over the skin releasing laser light or pulses. An automatic cooling system will remove heat from your skin, this will be done before, during and after your treatment to keep you comfortable. Your medical aesthetician will communicate with you regarding your discomfort level. She can adjust the treatment settings according to your comfort. It’s important to communicate with your Technician.
After your session, you will still experience a little discomfort, such as burning sensation, or an elastic band snapping. This discomfort will is very mild. We may choose to continue with the cooling. No anesthesia or pain medication is needed.
Results can be seen a few days after your first treatment, with each subsequent session you’ll continue to see more reduction of hair. Because each hair follicle is in a different growth phase you can definitely see more hair returning after a few weeks, your next session will target these follicles and with each new treatment session more hair follicles will begin to get weaker.
It is very IMPORTANT to ensure that you show up for your scheduled sessions every 4-6 weeks as advised by your laser technician. Our technicians are highly trained medical aestheticians that received further training from Alma Laser. They understand how the Harmony Laser technology works for hair removal. It’s important to only have your Hair Removal Treatment done by trained medical aestheticians.
No one can ever remove 100% of hair in any treated body part, we can promise you that you’ll see a significant reduction. Patients are recommended to come in for touch-ups once yearly in order to maintain a carefree results.
Laser hair removal is suitable for all ages as long as we have the permission of a parent for patients under 18 yrs. At time of consultation we require a parent to sign all documents for patients under 18yrs of age.
You may experience some redness and minor skin irritation in the area treated. This will subside after a few hours /days.
It’s important to book a consultation with our knowledgeable Skin Care Specialist, at this time we will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Sessions are usually determined by the body part being treated for hair removal.
Cost from Laser Hair Removal at VIP MEDSPA is determined by a few important factors.
- We are a Medical Spa that is Physician supervised , this means that all of our Medical Aestheticians and Procedures performed in our Clinic is overseen by our Physician/Medical Director.
- Our Medical Aestheticians and Skin Care Specialists are highly trained in their area of expertise. They’ve all received training from an Accredited Institution, trained on the job and trained by the manufacturers of Harmony Laser.
- Our Physician is Board Certified is a member of several professional organizations.
- We only use Health Canada Approved equipment and the best in the industry. We have researched our Laser Technology to ensure that our patients get the safest, most current & best Laser technology available. Our patients are very important to us.
- For all Hair Removal Treatments at VIP MEDSPA , you can choose from one of our curated packages or you can pay as you go. The choice is yours but at time of consultation our staff will give you their advise.
IV Vitamin Drip Therapy
Laser Hair Removal
Oxygeno 3 in 1 Facial
Skin Tag Removal
TED Hair Restoration