MEDICAL SPA IN GEORGETOWN & VAUGHAN
what is morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a radiofrequency (RF) microneedling device that combines the benefits of radiofrequency technology and microneedling procedures. Morpheus8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, tissues of the face and body can be remodeled to reveal a more radiant youthful appearance.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Morpheus8 is used for skin rejuvenation and can be applied to various areas of the body. Here are the areas that can be treated with Morpheus8:
- Face: Morpheus8 can improve skin texture, reduce the appearance of pores, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Neck: The treatment can help firm and tighten the skin on the neck, addressing sagging or laxity.
- Chest: Morpheus8 can be used to improve skin quality and reduce fine lines and wrinkles in the chest area.
- Arms: It is effective in addressing skin concerns such as texture irregularities, sun damage, and scarring on the arms.
- Legs: Morpheus8 can be applied to the legs to improve skin texture, address discoloration, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Abdomen: It is used to treat surface irregularities like wrinkles, stretch marks, scarring, and rough texture on the abdomen.
- Buttocks: Morpheus8 can help improve the appearance of the buttocks by addressing skin concerns such as texture irregularities, scarring, and stretch marks.
Morpheus8 is a versatile treatment that can be used on various areas of the body, providing skin rejuvenation and addressing specific skin concerns in those areas. It is important to seek consultation at VIP Medspa to determine the suitability of Morpheus8 for your specific needs.
how many sessions are required?
Your trusted practitioner will provide personalized recommendations for the optimal number of sessions based on your individual objectives. The treatment times and frequency will be specifically tailored to ensure you achieve the best possible results.
Your practitioner will recommend the optimal number of sessions to be performed based on your personal objectives. Treatment times and frequency will be specifically tailored to obtain optimal results.
Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks, the most noticeable results appear. Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is a scientifically proven method to remodel and rebuild collagen. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew the deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
The benefit of Morpheus8’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated.nt.
Yes, Morpheus8 can be used in the same treatment session or a few days after other treatments. Morpheus8 can also be combined with other lnMode energy treatments or injectable to achieve more extensive results.
Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness depending on treatment parameters.
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a broad spectrum of sunscreen every day. In addition to reducing the risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also slow the aging process.
IV Vitamin Drip Therapy
Laser Hair Removal
Oxygeno 3 in 1 Facial
PRP Hair Rejuvenation
Skin Tag Removal
TED Hair Restoration